Classical Highlights of Sri Lanka - 14 Days
This two weeks trip covers Sri Lanka’s all most all key attractions and hotspots in the aspects of culture, nature, wildlife, hill country, beaches and food. The trip includes lots of interactions with the locals to give you an authentic local experience and for accommodation we use tried and tested budget friendly small hotels, yet with some character.
We provide you a private car and an English speaking chauffeur for the entire trip.
This trip is fully customizable. If you wish to see different accommodation options and various other experiences available please do write to us for customization.
- Colombo city
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Polonnaruwa ruins
- Dambulla cave Temple
- Elephants in the wild at Minneriya National Park
- Markets and cooking with locals
- Staying with a local family
- Scenic train trip to Nuwara Eliya
- Tea estate and factory visit
- Horton Plains National Park
- Scenic walks in Ella
- Fishing trip with a fisherman
- Leopards in Yala
- Beaches in Talalla
- Attractions of Galle